Project Title : NBC Digital
Project Type :Web application
Tools: Alteryx Designer, Redshift, Databricks
Period: From Nov 2020
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the team(JAPAC region) on the Integration level activities based on the Business requirements.
- Have built adynamic code in Alteryx Designer to be executed quarterly for the Country wise Sales data.
- Assist and lead in the ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other code related activities in Alteryx.
- Handled project individually with having close conversations with clients related to requirements, demos and extracts.
- Have worked on Standardizing the code to fetch inputs dynamically in Alteryx based upon the dashboard requirements.
- Decommissioning the tables in BYOD.
- Have involved in multiple project related presentations on the requirement specification.
- Have created and incorporated delta tables in different layers of CDL (Landing, Unified,Stitched, Unstitched and Stitched Athena) in Databricks.
- Have processed the files from S3 to cdl layer tables through Airflow with respect to the dags(adhoc/existing) and validated the changes with respect to the Gitlab code for the current execution in data bricks notebooks.
Technologies: Alteryx Designer/ Server, Redshift, Databricks
Senior Software Engineer
Client : Merck& Co. Thryve Digital Health LLP
Tools: Informatica, Soap UI, Oracle, Unix
Duration : Oct 2018 to Oct 2019.
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Period: June 2018 – Nov 2020
Role and Responsibilities
- Understanding the requirements through the Integration Data Mapping.
- Prepare the Entity Relationship model for the Relational tables.
- To understand the business logic of the existing system and create end to end mapping flow in Informatica.
- Worked on Encryption and decryption at the source and target system based on the public key.
- Worked in Data Integration Hub(Informatica)
- To create topics on the Relational tables/ Files.
- Publications (automated workflows and Custom Workflows)
- Generation of subscriptions based on the dependent jobs and Invoking through Informatica Data Integration Hub.
- Scheduling the jobs through DIH Console based on the Delta / Full Load.
- Worked on Web services to process the data in Web consumer transformation through Soap Request/Response.
- Worked on Rest APIs to post the xml/source data through curl scripting.
- Handled a POC in IICS for Web connectors/Service Connectors using ICAI.
- Have worked in Reusable mapping and sessions/Session configuration and all levels of mappings using complex transformations in Informatica Power center.
- Have worked in-depth in Creating, Developing and Scheduling the Integrations (Publications/Subscriptions) through Informatica Data Integration Hub.
Technologies: Informatica Power center, Informatica Data Integration Hub, Soap UI, Oracle, IICS, Unix
Title : Greenfield data Lake.
Project Type: Web application
Client :Blue Shield of California, Toyota Motor Sales
Period: Nov 2013 – May 2018
Roles and Responsibilities:
- From the initial progress on framing the approach/design document, worked on all the development activities in all SCD types, preparing UTC/UTL for the integration level testing.
- Documented all technical specification documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts.
- Assist in the ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL-related activities.
- Participation and contribution in quality assurance walk through of ETL components.
- Work closely with Project Manager to develop and update the task plan for ETL work and to keep the manager aware of any critical task issues and dependencies on other teams.
- Ensure the ETL code delivered is running, conforms to specifications and design guidelines. Unit testing ETL code to ensure it can be delivered and run in a system testing environment Review of ETL design documents and working closely with Review team.
- Monitor all business requirements and validate all designs and schedule all ETL processes and prepare documents for all data flow diagrams.
- Reviewed and analyzed functional requirements, mapping documents, problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Performed unit testing at various levels of the ETL and actively involved in team code reviews.
- Worked on optimizing the mappings by creating re-usable transformations and Mapplets. Created debugging and performance tuning of sources, targets, mappings, transformations and sessions.
- Worked extensively with the connected and unconnected lookup Transformations using dynamic cache.
Technologies: Informatica Powercenter, Oracle SQL, Unix